Come visit IsoSciences at MSACL 2013! (If you can’t make it, that’s OK you can see the banner above and please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.)
IsoSciences is a world leader in the synthesis of labeled molecules of organic and biological interest. Our team of PhD synthetic chemists has over 100 years of experience developing and executing synthetic routes to stable isotope labeled molecules and intermediates. With a catalog that is constantly expanding to stay on the forefront of pharmaceutical and diagnostic analysis needs, IsoSciences is also renowned for developing custom synthesis solutions for specific targets and APIs.
Some of our recent advances and topics of interest –
- Improved assay quality and accuracy with new 13C diagnostic standards
- Enhanced Aldosterone analysis and stability with Aldosterone-d4
- Discuss the recent 29 step synthesis of labeled Saxitoxin – a world first!
- A more stable dihydrotestosterone, utilizing 13C labeling
- Review the broad classes of standards synthesized and readily available in our catalog
- Custom synthesis capabilities
- Certified solutions of analytical standards
- Custom CertiMassTM solutions for your analytical needs
To understand how our D, 13C, 15N and 18O labeling capabilities may assist your needs, please come visit us at our booth at MSACL 2013. While you are there pick up your free USB memory stick (it is no ordinary thumb drive, so don’t get there too late, they will be snapped up quickly!)